Friday, March 18, 2011

Ad Hoc and Bouchon Bakery

 Of course we went to Ad Hoc because this is the book I have that Tomas Keller signed a long time ago. I always wanted to go eat here and French landry too but my mom says not until I'm like 18.
 I relly liked the bread and I think I ate like 10 pieces with lots of butter.
 my mom said the salad was so good. The pears were good but I don't relly like salad that much. I forgot to take a picture of the benyays because I think we ate them too fast. The coconut sauce was sooooo good. I don't like coconut with chunks but this was smooth. yum!!!
 This is me and chef David Thomas. He was really cool and another chef even gave me his blue apron!!!!! The lady at the door said no one except the chefs  has a blue apron except the chefs little boy. I am lucky.
And we went to bouchon bakery after dinner and they were closed but they let me in I think becuse of my blue apron and because I stared in the window a long time. This is the baker making bread and i got my favorte twisty bread when i left and some macroons and bouchons. Boy was it my lucky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment