Thursday, January 20, 2011

well this is not dessert

well this is not dessert but my mom said to put it in my blog anyway. We saw a video on chow.com and it was a cool video about how to cook beans. I like to watch the your doing it wrong videos. My friend Chris told me about chow.com. I dont like beans but my mom said someday i will like them. Rancho gordo has so many beans I never knew there were so many beans. Some look cool but i sitll don't think i will like them. My brother Alex loves beans and so does Sophie. Alex likes brown ones and Sophie likes black ones but I think I don't like the way they feel I think. We made tritip meat and some little beans and I washed them before school  and my mom cooked them when i was at school.

Here is a picture of the new cookbook I got even if I don't like beans the chef signed the book and its cool to have a book signed by the chef and those are my favorite books

No comments:

Post a Comment